[Sticky] Forum rules
Please read the forum rules before posting!
The CC London forums are a place where people can interact and have discussions about cycling and club topics. We ask that you follow these guidelines to ensure that the forums have fair and productive conversation. These rules and guidelines are enforced by administrators and moderators, and at their discretion, may delete posts without warning that do not comply. Also, failure to comply with these rules or our terms and conditions may result in a ban from the forums.
* Treat other members with the respect they deserve. This should go without saying, but treat others like you would like to be treated !
* The forum language is English only! Please only post in other languages in PM.
* Please do not spam. The definition of spam is an irrelevant or advertising post. Any post considered spam will be removed.
* Please do not post threads text in all CAPITALS since this is considered to be shouting and is not necessary.
* Insulting and flaming or personal attacks against forum staff will be not tolerated.
* Please be considerate in language you use on the forum, some of our members are younger than others.
* No hacking, and illegal activity, such as torrents and illegal downloads, this will not be tolerated, and if appropriate, may be reported to local authority.
* Please do not post inappropriate material, I think everyone understands what I mean by this. The policy goes that if you would not feel comfortable viewing it at work, or in front of children or parents, don’t post it !
These rules are clear, and easy to follow. These are only in place to ensure our community is a fun place to be, and a comfortable atmosphere for all.
If you have any concerns or complaints about any content posted please send a message to any of the forum moderators.